You will be part of the Global Markets group (ONE MARK) which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
You will join the Financial Engineering team with a main focus on Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS).
You will assist us on the design and implementation of quantitative strategies based on academic research. You will also be designing and maintaining Analytics tools to evaluate the strategies (correlation, drawdown, transaction costs) using Python. It will allow you to gain an excellent experience in Market Finance and a valuable knowledge of Quantitative strategies across different asset classes.
What You Will Do
- Understand the specific Quantitative Investment Strategies, including backtesting and performance attribution.
- Design custom strategies for Asian client.
- Develop Python tools to analyze performance, risks and costs.
- Work in collaboration with Research, trading, Strategies & Operations teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Financial Mathematics, Computer Science or similar.
- Basic Market Finance Knowledge with understanding of some Quantitative Strategies.
- Good programming skills, including Python knowledge.
- Able to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions.
- Solid level in financial mathematics.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm