Trading Risk Team, part of the trading department, is in charge of analyzing global risks of the Capital Market Division, understanding and overseeing the positions and risks of the different Business Lines and providing reports to the management. As a team member you will follow and analyze the risks associated with the Asia trading desks, with a focus on clearing (CCP) risks, market risks, and scarce resources.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the reviews of clearing houses (CCP) on the rules, procedures of the CCP to assess Societe Generale’s risk as a trading and clearing member with focus on default risk through default fund contributions.
- Follow up of CCP limits and consumptions.
- Work on CCP topics and particpate in CCP related meetings with colleagues from other regions.
- Assist on the daily market risk limit breach monitoring for the Capital Market Division.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Risk Management or similar.
- A first experience on a trading floor would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Financial products.
- Experience in Excel (including VBA), with Python, C#, SQL being a plus.
- Tenacity and being results oriented.
- Being Pro-active.
- Reliability and being quality-oriented.
- Able to make suggestions on how to solve issues and propose new report to follow up on risks.
- Strong analytical skill and ability to summarize key points in communication with Management will be important.
- Able to identify potential risks for the bank. Capacity to understand their consequences in the short, mid and long-term will be needed as well as ability to anticipate and alert as required.
- Capacity to work in team will be a key to success.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm