The Information Technology Department provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business’s growth. Finance Risk and Market Data is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong, covering the Asia Pacific region. The development team drives the IT solutions for the Finance department across Asia Pacific, covering specifically Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects across the locations.
What You Will Do
- Design and implement solutions that address user’s local requirements.
- Collect and analyze customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with Product Owner /Business Analysts.
- Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as behavior/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring tasks.
- Develop code leveraging a diverse technology eco-system and deliver working software across multiple layers of the technology stack.
- Participate in testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability.
- Support and maintain the portfolio of applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or similar.
- Proven years of Web Application development using React framework.
- Proven years of C#/.NET related technology development and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge in developing Web API (RESTful API, SOAP Web Service).
- Knowledge of Web Application development using HTML5/Angular framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile methodology or Devops framework is a plus.
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented, think out of the box.
- Passion for innovation, technology and building system from the ground-up.
- Professional attitude: Self-motivated, fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously.
- PC skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong team player and communication skills and a self-starter.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm