- Produce daily requests
- Support traders on daily requests such as producing analyses, trouble shooting any particular issues
- Work closely with Support functions (IT, Operations, PnL, and Accounting) to solve out any issues
- Support the management for the medium – long term project
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or similar
- Have a strong mathematical background
- Banking experience preferred but not mandatory
- Result oriented, determined and able to make dependent decision
- Fluent English is mandatory
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Department name: Global Markets, Hong Kong
The Intern will join the G10 STIRD Trading Desk team and work closely with the Management and Traders. The main products traded are Fixed Income, Interest rate and FX products, denominated in G10 currencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 3:00 pm