The Intern will join the G10 STIRD Trading Desk team and work closely with the Management and Traders. The main products traded are Fixed Income, Interest rate and FX products, denominated in G10 currencies.
What You Will Do
- Produce daily requests.
- Support traders on daily requests such as producing analyses, troubleshooting any particular issues.
- Work closely with Support functions (IT, Operations, PnL, and Accounting) to solve out any issues.
- Support the management for the medium – long term project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate holding a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or similar.
- Have a strong mathematical background.
- Banking experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Result oriented, determined and able to make dependent decision.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities.
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks.
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance.
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority.
- Commitment - Exemplarity: I embody the Group’s values.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm