Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
This position will be part of the Global Markets Marketing Team. The marketer will evolve on a trading floor marketing financial products and clients organizing events in Asia. This position is at the crossroads of many different services - link between clients, salespeople, financial engineers and Sales team. It includes contact with other departments (Marketing, Engineers and Sales worldwide).
What You Will Do
- Design, develop and produce detailed commercial presentations for retail clients.
- Build strategic plan for print and digital advertising campaign.
- Organize client events, sponsorship, internal events for all the clients of Global Markets in Asia Pacific.
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance departments to maintain Asian compliant marketing documents.
- Liaise with external vendors to facilitate marketing needs, including distribution and creative designs.
- Assist with Strategic market watch and Competitive analysis (data analysis & statistics, build market awareness and knowledge of the dynamic financial world, competitors’ new releases and new developments).
- Act as a webmaster, administrating website and undertake website evolution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication and Marketing, Economics or similar.
- An emphasis on product development and marketing of investment products appreciated.
- Previous experience within financial services is a plus.
- Understanding of integrated social media marketing.
- Ability to manage complex processes dealing with multiple internal and external resources.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creative thinking / idea generating mindset.
- Good communication skills necessary to interact with Sales and Engineers on the floor.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Economics, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm