- Design, develop and produce detailed commercial presentations for retail clients
- Build strategic plan for print and digital advertising campaign
- Organize client events, sponsorship, internal events for all the clients of Global Markets in Asia Pacific
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance departments to maintain Asian compliant marketing documents
- Liaise with external vendors to facilitate marketing needs, including distribution and creative designs
- Assist with Strategic market watch and Competitive analysis (data analysis & statistics, build market awareness and knowledge of the dynamic financial world, competitors’ new releases and new developments)
- Act as a webmaster, administrating website and undertake website evolution
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Communication and Marketing, Economics or similar
- An emphasis on product development and marketing of investment products appreciated
- Previous experience within financial services is a plus
- Understanding of integrated social media marketing
- Ability to manage complex processes dealing with multiple internal and external resources
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative thinking / idea generating mindset
- Good communication skills necessary to interact with Sales and Engineers on the floor
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
This position will be part of the Global Markets Marketing Team. The marketer will evolve on a trading floor marketing financial products and clients organizing events in Asia. This position is at the crossroads of many different services: link between clients, sales people, financial engineers and Sales team. It includes contact with other departments (Marketing, Engineers and Sales worldwide).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 3:00 pm