ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model.
Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Global Markets Performance Analysis (MPA) is a team located within the Finance Department of SG Group and oversees the Performance Analysis of Global Markets (MARK) Activities.
What You Will Do
- Design and propose new data visualisation solutions (PowerBI).
- Help to manage the main part of the MPA function in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Assist the team with Financial Analysis of MARK Asia and Strategic Business Analysis.
- Assist Global Markets Management on ad hoc requests.
- Understand, explain and deliver Performance and Profitability Analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or similar.
- Good understanding of Financial products especially Derivatives products.
- Appetence to design and develop new reports in PowerBI or other data visualisation tool.
- Proficient with Office Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Basic Knowledge in VBA, Advanced knowledge of Excel and / or data mining tools such as Access, SQL, or SAS.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively with internal partners.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm