Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
The Trainee will take part in HR Transformation projects and initiatives within the HR Analytics. The Trainee will accompany initiatives to strengthen HR Analytics for APAC and deliver impactful analysis to our Business. The role will offer the opportunity to work closely with the regional and country HR teams, HR Shared Service Centre, and HR Information System team.
What You Will Do
Data Exploration / Digitalization’s:
- Work with the business teams and sponsor to identify issues, challenge requirements and advise on the good solutions using a data driven approach.
- Identify internal or external data sources / datasets / technologies relevant to answer those objectives.
- Do exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, trends and discover insights in order to refine the objectives.
- Implement the appropriate solution (BI dashboard, machine learning model, POC API) to answer those objectives.
- Share the results back to business experts and present them in a clear and compelling way to the sponsor.
- Propose improvements to the business based on the interpretations of those results.
- Learn quickly & stay up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods by scouting externally.
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organization independently.
- Drive market intelligence analysis and strengthen our External Benchmarking capability on key HR Metrics.
- Develop our HR Analytics platform in APAC, work on the identification and potential implementation of cognitive HR Tools.
- Contribute to the roadmap and implementation of Predictive HR Analytics for APAC.
- Take part in specific analysis, upon requests and needs from our HR Business Partners and Business stakeholders.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Data Science, Information Systems, Economics or similar.
- The ability to manipulate large dataset from database, data warehouse or data lake.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions (such as Tableau, MS PowerBI).
- A good knowledge of scripting languages (must have at least Python) used for data preparation, data analysis purposes or API development will be a strong plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, with an inclination to think out of the box.
- Ability to make complex ideas easy to understand.
- Strong attention to details.
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Economics, Information...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm