- Complete market studies and analysis: market trends, competitors watch, regulatory watch
- Assist in answering sales or clients’ requests
- Participate to new products and solutions design
- Assist in drafting and reviewing products legal documentation (term sheets, final terms, confirmations…)
- Assist in negotiating agreements with clients (distribution agreements, master agreements…) and service providers
- Participate to new products delivery projects, coordinating with internal departments to obtain approvals and to ensure smooth execution
- Help automating documentation generation process (template creation using internal tools)
- Monitor the activity and produce associated reports
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Financial Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Law or similar
- Interest in financial markets and structured products
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly motivated who can work autonomously
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good team player with ability to drive initiatives cross-departments for a common goal
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Fluent English is mandatory, Mandarin proficiency is preferred
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Within the Global Markets Division in Hong Kong, you will join our Financial Engineering department which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. The department capitalizes on an integrated engineering team to deliver cross asset expertise. You will join the Cross-Asset Structuring team in charge of designing and implementing investment solutions for our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 3:00 pm