This role will be a part of the Listed Distribution team who is responsible for the issuance and market making of listed products to retail investors in Hong Kong and Singapore, and will provide support in particular on product issuance, trade monitoring IT/tools development and data analysis, working closely with sales and traders on the trading floor.
What You Will Do
- Monitor market making flows, and call out significant trade.
- Book & cross check internal deals.
- Track LnB inventory needs, book borrows/recalls/returns.
- Maintain & upgrade tactical tools & macros.
- Suggest ideas to improve team efficiency or reduce operational risks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science or similar.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office, VBA is a must.
- Experience in Python will be an advantage.
- Working overtime when needed.
- Feel comfortable working with data and able to produce business insights.
- Attentive to details.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reading Chinese is an advantage.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm