The candidate will be exposed to change management related to market events and drive projects for business development.
In addition, we have recently launched an initiative to automate several core Market Access processes. To support this initiative the candidate will be embedded within a cross-functional feature team in charge of deploying, maintaining and supporting an application.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with business stakeholders and development teams on entire Cash and Derivatives Equities Execution stack in Asia, including
- Business development projects
- New client offers
- Regulatory/Market driven topics
- Driving delivery within an Agile framework,
- Owning the end-to-end from defining requirement to launch in production
- Collaborating with dev team on technical design
- Managing user acceptance testing and automation
- Driving initiative on workflow automation and building metrics for Market Access
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics and Information Technology or similar
- Good technical skills in Python is a must
- Keen to learn & experiment
- Good communication skills and strong team spirit
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
By joining Market Access, you will work in a multi-cultural environment, fostering work/life balance. You will join a fast-growing team, encouraging exploration and implementation of cutting-edge technologies and ideas, with a flat management structure.
We are looking for DevOps members who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, and develop them. Prior experience in banking is not mandatory. This is a great opportunity for people who are passionate about technologies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 3:00 pm