Each DevOps member is responsible for:
- Design, develop aned release Greenfield projects
- Work with other team members on both methodology and technical skills (including supportability, resiliency and scalability of the solution)
- Research about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them (including data analytics, monitoring, cloud and distributed storage)
- Work closely with traders to tackle incidents
- Automate workflow for monitoring
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- Good technical skills in modern coding languages, such as Python
- Knowledge on cloud technologies will be an advantage
- Knowledge on C++, C# will be a plus
- Keen to learn
- Good communication skills and strong team spirit
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Global Banking & Investors Solutions is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, GBIS provides services in corporate and investment banking, asset management, private banking and securities around the world. GBIS offers to its clients integrated and tailored solutions to respond to their specific needs.
By joining the “Market Access” team, you will work in a multi-cultural environment, fostering work/life balance. You will join a fast-growing team, encouraging exploration and implementation of cutting-edge technologies and ideas, with a flat management structure.
We are looking for DevOps members who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, and develop them.
Prior experience in banking is not mandatory. This is a great opportunity for software engineers who are passionate about technologies.
We are launching an initiative to detect opportunities for automation in several core Market Access processes. To support this initiative the candidate will be embedded within a cross- functional feature team in charge of deploying, maintaining and supporting an application).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2022, 3:59 pm