What You Will Do
- Design develop and release Greenfield projects.
- Work with other team members on both methodology and technical skills (including supportability, resiliency and scalability of the solution).
- Research about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them (including data analytics, monitoring, cloud and distributed storage).
- Work closely with traders to tackle incidents.
- Automate workflow for monitoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar.
- Good technical skills in modern coding languages, such as Python.
- Knowledge on cloud technologies will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on C++, C# will be a plus.
- Keen to learn.
- Good communication skills and strong team spirit.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm