ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model.
Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Market data serves as a key element for analysis which in turns develop into trading strategies, across Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income & Currencies and Commodities. Market data industry consists of hundreds of thousands of stakeholders ranging from Exchanges around the globe, index, research, rating vendors, as well as those offering specialized technologies. Market Data team is responsible for both commercial and technical aspects.
What you will do
- Analyze current service catalog based on industrial benchmarking, and to propose alternative solutions
- Establish framework to review processes, and propose idea for process optimization
- Coordinate with vendors and review market data usage
- Evaluate new tools
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or similar
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Must be very reliable and pay particular attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm