- Help to manage the main part of the MPA function in coordination with the rest of the team
- Assist the team with Financial Analysis of MARK Asia and Strategic Business Analysis
- Assist with the Cost Steering
- Provide innovative and visual reporting solutions
- Assist with Pilot the Regional Performance
- Understand, explain and deliver Performance and Profitability Analysis
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or similar
- Good understanding of Financial products especially Derivatives products
- Proficient with Office Excel, Powerpoint, Basic Knowledge in VBA/Python and Power Bi would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively with internal partners
- Fluent English is mandatory
Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
Team Spirit - Synergies: I make developing synergies within the Group a priority
Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I encourage and demonstrate positive out of the box thinking
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Global Markets Performance Analysis (MPA) is a team located within the Finance Department of SG Group and oversees the Performance Analysis of Global Markets (MARK) Activities. The team monitors NBI, RWA, Sales Credit and Cost in order to articulate them together to look at the profitability of our Market activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm