- Assist in preparing dashboard for projects progress, budget used Defining & leading strategic projects roadmap orientations
- Ensure an efficient link with market & counterpart risk chief operational officer Asia and Paris COO team on projects
- Be aware of the evolutions of systems and properly disseminate the information within market & counterpart risk chief operational officer
- Gather our needs, translate into development requests, communicate to COO and partners, and ensure the follow up
- Provide Support for townhall / specific meeting presentation deck
- Ensure global uniformity of our processes, and the global application of our policies and procedures
- Act as a relay on data quality matters alongside the data quality office
- Take part in the design and production of the Dashboard
- Coordinate with all macro-reporting and automation of reports using Power BI
- Maintain planning for market & counterpart risk Asia team (important due dates: risk committee, chief risk officer meeting, market risk or valuation committees, recommendations, …)
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Risks, Information Technology or similar
- With work experience between 6 month and 1 year
- Possess experience in RISQ, Business, product control department
- With global knowledge on Information system
- With global vision of the organization
- Able to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- With finance market/counterpart risks knowledge
- Strong Excel skill required preferred (macro set up for reporting automatization)
- Fluent English compulsory
- Ability to solve problems and propose new ideas
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Risk Management (RISQ) Division in Hong Kong. Independent from the Business Lines, RISQ Division's mission is to contribute to the development of the SG Group's activity by facilitating the objectives of the Business Lines while maintaining independent oversight through risk evaluation and monitoring. The RISQ division in HK supports all the Group’s activities in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The mission of this division is the team that provides organizational and transversal support to Risk Asia (RISQ/ASI), it serves as the primary liaison between the Risk groups and the various support partners. It coordinates cross-entity matters and manage the department resources, ensuring RISQ operating rules are applied and observed promoting a secure and sustainable platform. In that duties, RISQ/ASI/COO cooperates with the COO team of RISQ/ASI/RMA (Market Risk, Asset & Liquidity Management) and provides a consolidated view.
The department based in Hong Kong covers the ASIA PACIFIC perimeter of activities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm