- Transformation, either through global/transversal projects or continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in preparing dashboard for projects progress, budget used Defining & leading strategic projects roadmap orientations
- Ensure an efficient link with RISQ/COO Asia and Paris COO team on projects
- Be aware of the evolutions of systems and properly disseminate the information within RISQ ASI teams;
- Gather our needs, translate into development requests, communicate to COO and partners, and ensure the follow up;
- Digitalization initiatives
- Ensuring global uniformity of our processes, and the global application of our policies and procedures;
- Act a relay on data quality matters alongside the data quality office;
- Take part in the design and production of the Dashboard.
- Coordination for all macro-reporting and automation of reports
- Maintain planning for RISQ/RMA Asia (important due dates: corisq, cro meeting, market risk or valuation committees, recommendations, …)
- Master Business School, Engineer or equivalent
- Experiences in RISQ, Business, product control department (6 months minimum)
- Global knowledge on Information system
- global vision of the organization
- Working under pressure
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Finance market/counterpart risks knowledge
- Strong Excel skill required preferred (macro set up for reporting automatization)
- Fluent English compulsory
- Ability to solve problems and propose new ideas
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The market risk team for the ASIA region is part of the Asia Risk division: RISQ/ASI and the global market Risk team: RISQ headquartered in Paris. All strategic decisions are made with the full cooperation of both teams RISQ/ASI and RISQ/RMA, and adhere to Directive 36 Appendix 3 on Market, Liquidity and Structural Risks. The Market Risk department oversights for the Asia CRO and SG Group Risk division Market Liquidity and Structural Risks in ASIA region, designs regulatory models and validates pricing and liquidity models.
Within RISQ/COO Asia team, the COO mission will be to assist the head of the department in the following functions:
- Transformation, either through global or local/transversal projects or continuous improvement initiatives.
- Propose and maintain the right Governance;
- Management and animation of the teams;
Under the direct responsibility of the head of RISQ/COO APAC, you will be care of transversal topics for the whole team needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 3:00 pm