The Trainee will assist Securities Finance sales traders, Securities Finance and Delta One Sales in their day to day activities and develop/improve trading tools. After receiving training on all the major duties, the trainee is expected to become gradually independent and be able to perform numerous tasks independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while informing the team on the development progress.
What You Will Do
- Assist Securities Finance and Delta One Sales in their day to day activities.
- Support the desk by developing/improving/maintaining trading tools and reports.
- Prepare information as directed by Sales staff.
- Assist in KYC process and credit approvals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology or similar.
- Previous working experience in the financial field is preferred.
- Good IT skills are required.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with exposure to risk.
- Result oriented, determined and able to make reliable decisions.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm