- Help and support sourcing initiatives for Societe Generale, Asia Pacific regions, to acquire products and services selection process for the different business units.
- To support of Asia Sourcing Managers with the RFx process (source to contract), including e-sourcing platform, analysis/evaluation of proposals, negotiations, and contracting.
- Create, develop effective analytic and presentations from quantitative data sources (contract data base, eSourcingHub, Power BI, etc.) to multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Communicate with internal business units and external vendors to support the implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree
Ability to explain clearly the sourcing policy and process to the stakeholders
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work within tight timeframes in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with Business Lines and Vendors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential
- Creative, open minded set, adaptable, comply with banking and sourcing policies, uphold strong governance with high integrity
- Effectiveness, team spirit and an ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel (including pivot table and formula like v-lookup) is a MUST
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, and Chinese language skills is an advantage
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale with possible extension of contract or Analyst position when available. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
As part of the COOA department, the Asia Sourcing team will manage the purchase of the assigned categories and key priorities in Asia, to ensure that the needs of the business are met in terms of operational requirements, cost savings, risk mitigation and innovation.
The trainee for Asia Sourcing team will be supporting and ensuring the respect of SG’s Sourcing processes and best practices as well as using SG’s sourcing tools The is role will also contribute to the yearly savings targets, and will be in charge of maintaining a good relationship with the internal clients and business lines.
The Asia Sourcing team will work closely with the stakeholders across SG entities in Asia Pacific Region including local Heads and COOs, will also have to work with the SG Group Sourcing Division members from the Head office in France.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm