- Prepare marketing materials to support the origination of Positive Impact Finance opportuinities and positioning SG as a key partner to our clients to accompany them in their sustainability journey
- Support the structuring of Sustainable Finance products to APAC clients in cooperation with other business lines and coverage teams;
- Contribute to capacity building and spread the knowledge on the Sustainable and Positive Impact Finance among the teams in the different locations (notably through trainings)
- Monitor ongoing developments of the ESG regulatory landscape globally and APAC more particulary
- Monitor the market/technological developments in relevant sectors and countries with the assistance of the business lines and business units
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Business or similar
- Clear and effective oral and writing communication skills
- Able to cooperate with different teams notably remotely
- Able to prioritise and operate under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent English is mandatory. Mandarin, Japanese or Korean would be a plus
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Client - Sales and Marketing Strategy: I contribute to adapt our offer to our clients'/internal partners' needs
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The position will be within our Sustainable and Positive Impact Finance Solutions department and will report to the Head of Sustainable Finance, Asia Pacific. It will be based in Honk Kong and will have as main mandate to support the origination and structuring of sustainable financing products, leveraging on our Impact Structuring expertise and to support our clients with structuring and advisory to accelerate the development of innovative solutions and new business models that deliver positive impact, through both our Impact-Based Finance and Social Impact Solutions offering.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm