- Work closely with senior members of the team on direct sourcing and attracting talents via various channels
- Create and turn objectives into design strategies to identify, plan, and achieve Diversity and Inclusion objectives
- Work collaboratively with other teams within HR to ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end recruitment process
- Participate in the internal mobility coordination and documentation
- Coordinate with HR Analytics on reporting as required
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Human Resources or similar discipline
- Past experience working in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition is an advantage
- Ability to mult-task and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Have good problem-solving, coordination, organisational and communication skills
- Good time management and detail-oriented
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for the Employer Branding & EVP, Recruitment Digitalisation, Sourcing Strategy, and recruitment at all levels and firmwide. We partner with the Hiring Managers to idenitfy the hiring needs and through innovative sourcing strategies, we help the Hiring Managers to idenitfy the most suitable candidate.
As a new joiner, you will learn every day alongside with the Talent Acquisition team, who will help you navigate in your new role, know the Human Resources funtion and the context. Gradually, you will become more competent at skills, making this experience a real career accelerator.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 3:00 pm