Trade Commodity Finance is a strong business line housed under the overall platform of Natural Resources with a worldwide presence in various countries. Commodity business is a core stream within SG. Trade Commodity Finance team are active in a full range of Commodities, ranging from oil, metal, to agri-products, and provide trade financing/structured solutions to Commodity traders as well as producers.
This Trainee is to support the daily operations of the Department for business development and to assist the Marketing Officers to maintain an efficient infrastructure for the monitoring of financed transactions.
What You Will Do
- Liaise with different internal departments to complete various reporting requirements.
- Assist preparation of security and other related documents.
- Follow up the flow of financed transactions.
- Prepare minutes for internal meetings.
- Obtain and collect market/industry information and prepare analysis of market update.
- Assist preparation of credit application.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Business or similar.
- Knowledge on computer software and applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, VBA).
- Basic banking, accounting and finance knowledge.
- Reliable and cooperative with good team spirit.
- Pro-active and willing to take challenge.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is mandatory.
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode.
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions.
- Commitment - Care: I demonstrate consideration for others.
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge.
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs.
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm