SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
You will be part of the Global Markets group (ONE MARK) which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
The Trainee will join the fixed-income exotic derivatives trading team inside MARK. The activity is client driven with our main clients based in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore. The team trades forex, interest rates and credit products.
What you will do
- Assist fixed-income exotic traders on projects and in their daily tasks
- Learn how to price vanilla and exotic instruments and help in automating pricing platforms
- Implement tactical tools to analyze and monitor the exposures to market risks
- Study new exotic structures
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Commerce, Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- Outstanding academic performance that demonstrates good analytical background and quantitative skills
- A quick learner who has a keen interest in the investment banking business
- Strong working capacity, in particular when under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Fluent English is mandatory. Mandarin and Cantonese will be a plus.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm