You will be part of the Global Markets group (ONE MARK) which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
The Trainee will join the fixed-income exotic derivatives trading team inside MARK. The activity is client driven with our main clients based in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Singapore. The team trades forex, interest rates and credit products.
What You Will Do
- Assist fixed-income exotic traders on projects and in their daily tasks.
- Learn how to price vanilla and exotic instruments and help in automating pricing platforms.
- Implement tactical tools to analyze and monitor the exposures to market risks.
- Study new exotic structures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Models or similar.
- Outstanding academic performance that demonstrates good analytical background and quantitative skills.
- Experience in market finance is ideal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, PowerPoint) and any programing codes.
- A quick learner who has a keen interest in the investment banking business.
- Strong working capacity, in particular when under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and a good team player.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm