- Perform valuation and market risk analysis and certification on equity and derivatives
- Work closely with Front Office, Middle Office, Risk department on risk and valuation related topics
- Analyze and support trading activities for reporting required by the Risk department, FO or regulators
- Manage market data and referential system tracking equity index composition
- Optimize production process and develop new projects upon request
- Hold a relevant bachelor or master’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Engineering or similar
- Good understanding of capital market, especially equity derivative products
- Knowledge of pricing model and risk characteristics of financial products
- Programming skill (VBA, Python) is highly preferred
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, able to multi task and work under pressure, team player
- Good communication and organizational skills, strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Metric Monitoring Group (MMG) is part of Market Risk Department and its mandate mainly consist of the following:
- P&L Certification
- Market Risk Certification
The Trainee will be responsible to produce Risk Analysis and P&L analysis for Delta one, Quantitative market making, and execution agency in Asia-Pacific region.
As a regional hub of Asia Pacific, the function covers activities in countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, China and Australia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2022, 3:00 pm