Prepare and draft various internal memos (e.g. pipeline reports, client/internal call memos, strategy/action plan memos) for reporting to the management of SG Korea and regional office. Support and lead administrative process in commercial banking activities process in close cooperation with lead RMs and relevant teams.
What You Will Do
- Assistance to marketing & sales activities of lead relationship managers.
- Assist lead relationship managers (“RMs”) in marketing and sales activities towards clients.
- Prepare marketing materials & research items and provide assistance in logistics matters.
- In relation to regular/ad-hoc request from clients, collaborate with other departments to prepare drafts and reporting to RMs.
Client Profitability Management:
- Prepare and update client profitability data for internal reporting in collaboration with relevant teams in the regional office and in Korea.
- Prepare and draft various relationship review memos and exposure strategy including profitability analysis.
- Support in preparing performance analysis report for management reporting.
Client Reference Data Management:
- Manage accounts onboarding process in compliance with Know Your Client (“KYC”) & Compliance.
- Manage and modify internal client reference data.
- Provide assistance to ad-hoc requests from overseas client coverage teams and domestic product teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student remaining one semester before graduation (Preferred).
- Major in Business Administration (Preferred).
- Relevant work experience and interest in pursuing a professional career in the Banking/Finance industry.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Korean.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Effective communications and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm