What You Will Do
Assistance to Marketing & Sales Activities of Lead Relationship Managers:
- Assist Lead relationship managers (“RMs”) in marketing and sales activities towards clients.
- Prepare marketing materials & research items and provide assistance in logistics matters.
- In relation to regular/ad-hoc request from clients, collaborate with other departments to prepare drafts and reporting to RMs.
- Prepare and draft various internal memos (e.g. pipeline reports, client/internal call memos, strategy/action plan memos) for reporting to the management of SG Korea and regional office.
- Support and lead administrative process in commercial banking activities process in close cooperation with lead RMs and relevant teams.
Client Profitability Management:
- Prepare and update client profitability data for internal reporting in collaboration with relevant teams in the regional office and in Korea.
- Prepare and draft various relationship review memos and exposure strategy including profitability analysis.
- Support in preparing performance analysis report for management reporting.
Client Reference Data Management:
- Manage accounts onboarding process in compliance with Know Your Client (“KYC”) & Compliance.
- Manage and modify internal client reference data.
- Provide assistance to ad-hoc requests from overseas client coverage teams and domestic product teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student remaining one semester before graduation (Preferred).
- Major in Business Administration (Preferred).
- Relevant work experience and interest in pursuing a professional career in the Banking/Finance industry.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Korean.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Effective communications and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Team Player.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm