The Development and Structuring team of proprietary indices: The team ensures the development, structuring, maintenance and governance of Société Générale proprietary indices; across a broad asset class. SGI provides investment support or hedging solutions to international clients using efficient/innovative algorithmic models and open architecture underlying's. The team interacts with the sales and trading desks of structured products in the 3 regions: Europe, North America and Asia.
The intern will be responsible for implementation and development of new quantitative investment strategies in the different asset classes (EQD/FIC/Commos) to enrich SG's internal offer.
What You Will Do
- Modeling and Pricing of derivative products (all asset classes combined).
- Index structuring project for clients in the regions: Europe, America and ASIA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a student in the second or final year of an Engineering school/University (master 2 level).
- You have a strong interest in market finance, financial mathematics and derivatives. In addition, you have an excellent command of Excel and good programming skills.
- You want to integrate talented, young and dynamic teams.
- You want to evolve in an international environment and work with techniques at the cutting edge of innovation.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm