What could be better than a PFE internship to get your foot in the door and start your career at Société Générale African Business Services? Joining our community of IT specialists passionate about their jobs and new technologies means giving yourself the chance to have a real career of expertise in an international environment thanks to the diversity of subjects covered by our pan-African hub and our local support.
What You Will Do
In collaboration with your tutor (internship supervisor) who will ensure your training, your mission will be to:
- Process service requests relating to application management.
- Manage incidents and corrective maintenance.
- Apply the procedural rules defined as part of the permanent monitoring of the Application Management activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a future bac + 5 graduate from an Engineering school or an IT university.
- You are passionate about new technologies and you have a particular interest in the banking sector.
- You have a penchant for DBMS and application management.
- You are rigorous, responsive and creative.
- You also have good analytical skills and have a taste for challenge.
- Linux operating system.
- Development of SHELL/PERL scripts.
- SQL language and DBMS.
- Knowledge of the management of the objects of a DBMS: stored procedures/functions, triggers, sequencer.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm