What could be better than a PFE internship to live a rich learning experience and start your career at Société Générale Maroc? Joining a team passionate about the profession of Financial Analyst means giving yourself the chance to acquire the basis of the Corporate banking profession and opening up great opportunities for you to move towards the Front Office or other professions within the bank.
What You Will Do
In collaboration with your tutor (internship supervisor) who will ensure your training, your mission will be to:
- Carry out strategic notes on companies: analyze the company in depth by reviewing its businesses, its challenges, its strategy, its expansion in Morocco and around the world, present existing financial statements, have a prospective approach on the Group concerned and in its sector in order to bring out areas of risk and opportunities for the bank.
- Set up credit renewal files, one-off requests and medium-long term credits: formalization on the tool, have a forward-looking and critical approach on the business plans received, downgrade the conditions for in-depth analysis of business models and relevance of the assumptions used (cash flow analysis, balance sheet analysis, income statement analysis, tax questioning, etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a future graduate, BAC + 5, from an Engineering school, Business or a University, looking for a PFE internship in Financial Analysis.
- You are passionate about Finance and you have a particular interest in the banking sector.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm