What could be better than a PFE internship to get your foot in the door and start your career at Société Générale African Business Services? Joining our community of IT specialists passionate about their jobs and new technologies means giving yourself the chance to have a real career of expertise in an international environment thanks to the diversity of subjects covered by our pan-African hub and our local support. Are you rigorous, responsive and creative, do you have good analytical skills and a taste for challenge? We offer you the following subject - Setting up a JIRA Workspace.
What You Will Do
- In collaboration with your tutor (internship supervisor) who will ensure your training, your mission will be to:
- Analyze user needs.
- Design and set up a JIRA workspace.
- Provide technical assistance to users.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a prospective graduate, BAC + 5, from an Engineering school or an IT university.
- You are passionate about new technologies and you have a particular interest in the banking sector.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm