Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for you to gain hands-on working experience and insights into the Talent Development (HR) function within a bank, and you will develop critical skills necessary for future postgraduate opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Managing Learning & Development (L&D) programs as well as talent management activities including registration, administration and logistic/ venue arrangements.
- Support the development of training materials.
- Manage training communication plans.
- Planning and scheduling trainings.
- Processing L&D related invoices.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Previous internship experience in HR is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (In particular, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Proactive and responsible personality.
- Team player with a keen learning attitude.
- Able to act in a confidential manner when handling sensitive information.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to Cooperate.
- Thinking Out of the Box.
- Technological & Digital Savvy.
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills.
This is a 3 months’ internship with Societe Generale in Singapore whereby you will work within the Human Resources team for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are eligible to take a Leave of Absence for the semester and are available for the 3 months’ period.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm