ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Global Head of FIC Emerging Trading, the intern will be expected to:
- Analyze the trading statistics data in PowerFIC for a wide range of currencies.
- Assist in compiling of market information, economic announcements to produce market research.
- Facilitate the trading desk on ad-hoc reporting and analysis needs linked to P&L and risk and to produce the relevant reports to management.
- Report any issues to management.
This Internship will run from June to August 2021.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Economics.
- Programming and computer literacy.
- Familiar with Global Markets and financial products.
- Risk Awareness.
- Ability to Cooperate.
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills.
- Thinking Out of the Box.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm