Societe Generale’s first presence in Asia dates back from the 19th century. Today, we have offices in 12 locations across Asia Pacific.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ close to 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, specialised financial services, trade finance and cash management services.
What You Will Do
- Support and work closely with Coverage Banking Relationship Managers (RMs) in Spore/ Mumbai
- Support RMs on client pitch books, Account planning, preparation for client meetings, research on special projects
- Perform account opening/closing, new client on-boarding (including KYC) & loan pricing/profitability simulations
- Assist and manage client’s ongoing activities and enquiries on accounts and transactions
- Conduct researches/analysis and prepare documentations and reports (such as company profile, briefing notes, presentations and etc.)
- Coordinate with other departments of the Bank to ensure seamless delivery to client requirements
- Perform basic financial spreading for credit rating purposes
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments from different team members concurrently while prioritizing the duties assigned
- A team player that is self-driven, responsive, positive attitude, resourceful and able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm