Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
What You Will Do
- Support and work closely with Coverage Banking Relationship Managers (RMs) in Singapore/ Mumbai.
- Support RMs on client pitch books, Account planning, preparation for client meetings, research on special projects.
- Perform account opening/closing, new client on-boarding (including KYC) & loan pricing/profitability simulations.
- Assist and manage client’s ongoing activities and enquiries on accounts and transactions.
- Conduct researches/analysis and prepare documentations and reports (such as company profile, briefing notes, presentations etc.).
- Coordinate with other departments of the Bank to ensure seamless delivery to client requirements.
- Perform basic financial spreading for credit rating purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent degree (less than 1 year) in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments from different team members concurrently while prioritizing the duties assigned.
- A team player that is self-driven, responsive, positive attitude, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm