Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
We are looking to appoint a new or recent graduate (with less than 1 year of working experience) for our Coverage and Investment Banking activities in Singapore offering an initial one-year traineeship program.
What You Will Do
- Support and work closely with Corporate Banking Relationship Managers (RMs).
- Support RMs on client pitch books, deal/transaction pipeline, deal closing and execution, preparation for client meetings.
- Perform account opening/closing, new client on-boarding (including KYC) & loan pricing/profitability simulations.
- Assist and manage client’s ongoing activities and enquiries on accounts and transactions.
- Conduct researches/analysis and prepare documentations and reports (such as company profile, briefing notes, presentations etc.).
- Coordinate with other departments of the Bank to ensure seamless delivery to client requirements.
- Perform basic financial spreading for credit rating purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recently completed a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics.
- Due to the nature of the client portfolio, we are ideally looking for a fresh grad who is effectively trilingual in English, French and Mandarin languages.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments from different team members concurrently while prioritizing the duties assigned.
- A team player that is self-driven, responsive, positive attitude, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with using Bloomberg would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:11th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm