The Sonoco internship program is designed to “test the waters” of working in a Corporate setting within the manufacturing and packaging industries.
You will spend your summer gaining experience within 2 different functional areas (including, Tax, Treasury, Audit, Business Unit Finance, Corporate Planning or General Accounting).
The program is a blend of hands-on experiences and opportunities. Throughout the program you can expect to gain a better understanding of your future potential at Sonoco through valuable project work.
Our internship program is designed to be a step towards joining the Emerging Leaders Program or other entry level positions upon graduation. Positions are primarily filled with rising fourth year students in their academic programs.
This position is located at our Global HQ in Hartsville, SC. All internships last approximately 12 weeks. Your start/end date can vary based on your final exam schedule and relocation needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a 4-year institution pursuing your Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Economics (must have at least 9 credit hours of Accounting before the summer program begins).
- Previous internship experience preferred.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e., pivot tables, v-lookups) and financial modeling knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
South Carolina (United...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm