The Sonoco internship program is designed to “test the waters” of working in a Corporate setting within the manufacturing and packaging industries.
This position offers a rotation through a number of our Consumer R&D departments. Gaining exposure to a variety of markets and insight into how our integrated technology teams support the businesses
Our internship program is designed to be a step towards joining the Emerging Leaders Program or other entry level positions upon graduation. Positions are primarily filled with rising fourth year students in their academic programs.
This position is located at our Global HQ in Hartsville, SC. All internships last approximately 12 weeks. Your start/end date can vary based on your final exam schedule and relocation needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a 4-year institution pursuing your Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Packaging Science/Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous internship experience preferred.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
South Carolina (United...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm