The Sonoco internship program is designed to “test the waters” of working in a Corporate setting within the manufacturing and packaging industries.
You will spend your summer working in a specific division on impactful projects, establishing an understanding of Sonoco's culture and processes, as well as developing a business mindset.
The program is a blend of hands-on experiences and opportunities. Throughout the program you can expect to gain a better understanding of your future potential at Sonoco through valuable project work.
Our internship program is designed to be a step towards joining the Emerging Leaders Program or other entry level positions upon graduation.
All internships last approximately 12 weeks. Your start/end date can vary based on your final exam schedule and relocation needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master's degree program in Engineering, Sciences, Technology or Business majors.
- Previous internship experience (preferably in Manufacturing or Functional area).
- Proven leadership experience.
- Technical aptitude.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Science
United States (United...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm