The Sonoco internship program is designed to “test the waters” of working in a Corporate setting within the manufacturing and packaging industries.
Our internship program is designed to be a step towards joining the Emerging Leaders Program or other entry level positions upon graduation. Positions are primarily filled with rising fourth year students in their academic programs.
This position is located at our Global HQ in Hartsville, SC. All internships last approximately 12 weeks. Your start/end date can vary based on your final exam schedule and relocation needs.
The Supply Management/Procurement intern will spend time working within one of (or across) our Procurement pillars of Category Management, Strategic Sourcing or in our Center of Excellence. Previous projects have included - Sourcing commodities, deployment projects for systems internationally, analyzing spend data to identify cost solutions and supplier rationalization, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a 4-year institution pursuing your Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Supply Chain, Operations Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Previous internship experience preferred.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations
South Carolina (United...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm