Coordinating materials delivery, subtitling and censorship processes with Korea teams internally, as well as with clients. Working with the Sales Planning and Operations team in verifying data accuracy in the Video On Demand reporting database.
What You Will Do
Effectively managing day to day office administration and operational activities, including:
- Tracking contracts.
- Translating documents from/to Korea and English.
- Mapping SPE information to local information in clients’ sales reports.
- Coordinating meetings and events.
- Miscellaneous office administration and support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- No prior experience required; knowledge of the Television/Entertainment business a plus.
- Organized, analytical, detail-oriented and work efficiently and effectively across levels.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Good work attitude, proactive, independent; a good team player.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th May 2021, 6:00 pm