The purpose of this role is to ensure the timely and accurate processing and execution of the Global Business Services (GBS) scope of services, while contributing to continuous improvement within the team.
What You Will Do
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including South32 Charter and Code of Business Conduct, agreements, systems, standards and procedures.
- Monitor allocated scope of work to ensure that data is regularly and reliably captured for reporting purposes.
- Drive initiatives to improve the overall performance of the sub-function by optimizing the utilization of existing processes, practices and system in collaboration with the team.
- Produce, maintain and analyze relevant reports on an operational and management level while ensuring that local operating procedures as well as Key Performance Indicators where required are also maintained.
- Transactional Processing as well as Query management and resolution as outlined in the Service Level Agreements.
- Develop supportive relationships with team members, and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to- day activities.
- Assist with timely distribution of process work and redefining of priorities where required;
- Identify and Recommend improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems.
- Create and maintain local operating procedure documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Serious contenders will have a relevant Degree/BTECH/National Diploma (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint) is essential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm