The S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Services Associate Development Program offers emerging professionals an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. The program seeks to attract high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate institutions.
Join a team that develops your financial knowledge, S&P product expertise, problem-solving skills, and professional communication.
You will serve on the Client Services team, where you will help clients resolve their issues, interpret our data, and navigate the S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform. The Client Services Associate Development Program prepares you for a successful career in a client facing role in teams such as Commercial and Customer Success following your 18+ months in Client Services.
As a member of Client Services, you will serve as a solution generalist for the S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform. Working as a team player is very important in this role. Client Services interacts with many internal teams, including Sales, Content, Product, and Technical Support.
What You Will Do
The program consists of on-the-job learning and experiences that covers a comprehensive curriculum focusing on a variety of areas including Capital Markets, Financial Accounting, S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform, S&P Global Market Intelligence Office Plug-in, etc.
Following approximately 1-2 months of training and mentorship, you will begin to support clients over the phone, via web chats and emails. Beyond learning how to communicate with clients, you will also receive deep-dive training on our data/content, learn about our customer segments, and gain exposure to additional S&P Global platforms. Participants must successfully complete required certification exams along with a rigorous evaluation process that will test your skills and capabilities.
This program is built to provide on-the-job training and networking opportunities that will prepare you for a successful career with Marketing Intelligence in Asia Pacific. Potential pathways include Sales, Relationship Management, Product Specialist roles, and more.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to join a class of new hires in early February 2022.
- Minimum graduate degree in finance/economics/accounting/related majors.
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting principles to resolve client questions.
- Strong communication, customer/client service skills and problem solve.
- Passion in building relationships with finance professionals and enthusiasm in learning and working in the financial services industry.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Participants will be expected to work well within a team.
- Positive, flexible and proactive with a “can do “attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm