As a member of Client Services, you will serve as a product generalist for the S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform. Working as a team player is very important in this role. Client Services interacts with many internal teams, including Sales, Content, Product, and Technical Support.
The S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Services Associate Development Program offers emerging professionals an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. The program seeks to attract high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate institutions.
What You Will Do
Join a team that develops your financial knowledge, S&P product expertise, problem-solving skills, and professional communication. You will serve on the Client Services team, where you will help clients resolve their issues, interpret our data, and navigate the S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform. The Client Services Associate Development Program prepares you for a successful career in Sales following your 18+ months in Client Services.
- In the Client Services Associate (“CS”) program you’ll spend approximately 18 months working and training with industry leaders in data, analytics and research at our Hong Kong office. The program consists of on-the-job learning and experiences that covers a comprehensive curriculum focusing on a variety of areas including Capital Markets, Financial Accounting, S&P Global Market Intelligence Platform, S&P Global Market Intelligence Office Plug-in, etc.
- Following approximately 1-2 months of classroom style training and mentorship, you will begin to support clients over the phone, via web chats and emails. Beyond learning how to communicate with clients, you will also receive deep-dive training on our data/content, learn about our customer segments, and gain exposure to additional S&P Global platforms. Participants must successfully complete required certification exams along with a rigorous evaluation process that will test your skills and capabilities.
This program is built to provide on-the-job training and networking opportunities that will prepare you for a successful career with Marketing Intelligence in Asia Pacific.
The CS program is the foundation to your career path with S&P Global. The career path you choose and the speed of your progress will be largely up to you. Your mentors and managers will guide your career development to suit your interests and strengths.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate degree in a finance related field strongly preferred as the incumbent must have solid knowledge of finance and accounting principles to resolve client questions.
- Strong communication and customer service skills to effectively resolve client concerns and promote S&P Global Market Intelligence product usage. Problem-solving, time-management, and organizational abilities are also required.
- Preferred/Fluency in English, Cantonese, Mandarin Japanese, Korean.
- Preferred 3.0 + GPA.
- Participants will be expected to work well within a team.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm