The S&P Global Market Intelligence Summer Internship Program offers emerging professionals an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. The program seeks to attract high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate institutions.
The team: The team is composed of experienced Sales and Relationship Management professionals covering all client segments.
What You Will Do
- Conduct market and segment research
- Assist in prospecting and business development efforts
- Collect and verify market news and business information
- Organize and analyze data to derive meaningful insights
- Contribute to marketing events and campaigns
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance related
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Ability to collect, organize and interpret data, translating into meaningful analytics
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in using data vendor services is a plus i.e. S&P Global Market Intelligence, Bloomberg
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting principles to resolve client questions
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Fluent in oral and written English and Chinese
- Be immediately available
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm