The S&P Global Market Intelligence Summer Internship Program offers emerging professionals an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. The program seeks to attract high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate institutions.
The team is composed of experienced Sales and Relationship Management professionals covering all client segments.
What’s In It For You:
The 2-month Summer Internship Program is built to provide on-the-job training and networking opportunities:
- Gain deep understanding of various client personas including Capital Markets, Banking & Insurance, Non-Financial Corporates and Professional Services.
- Exposure to how various client segments use data, research and analytics to make corporate decisions.
- Develop strong commercial acumen through working with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Training and mentorship - Including research, communication and presentation, strategy and planning.
- Team-based environment allows for cross-function collaboration and networking.
What You Will Do
- Conduct market and segment research.
- Assist in prospecting and business development efforts.
- Collect and verify market news and business information.
- Organize and analyze data to derive meaningful insights.
- Contribute to marketing events and campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance related.
- Experience in using data vendor services is a plus i.e. S&P Global Market Intelligence, Bloomberg.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment.
- Ability to collect, organize and interpret data, translating into meaningful analytics.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting principles to resolve client questions.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English and Korean.
- Immediately available/able to join in end June.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm