Spotify is looking for a Marketing Sciences and Strategy Intern to #JoinTheBand. Come spend your summer as an MBA Marketing intern at Spotify!
As an intern on Spotify’s Global Marketing Strategy team, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of global Marketing at Spotify, including Brand Building, Planning, Insights, Media and Marketing Operations on a global scale.
What You Will Do
- Provide business analysis and strategy in the areas of category trends, consumption, & competition on a global and regional scale.
- Assist in launch of the global summer campaign.
- Analyze business segments, targets or other opportunities and develop appropriate business plans.
- Collaborate with multiple x-functional partners to work across all key areas of the business both in NYC and abroad in our markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a 1st or 2nd year MBA student.
- A highly self-motivated individual.
- You have the ability to demonstrate strong leadership.
- You have a proven track record in collaborating with others.
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands.
- You have a knowledge, interest in and passion for learning about the global music landscape and business, various genres and subgenres, music history, key players, artists, and where short, a quick solution on where to find trusted information.
- You have an innate passion for content development and the entertainment industry as a whole.
- A proven track record in collaborating with others.
- You have a curiosity for production, original storytelling, and developing succinct messages for consumers.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm