We are looking for a podcast production intern to join our Spotify Studios team. The team is looking for the right candidate to assist in the day-to-day management of projects’ production process, and help ensure all podcast initiatives are executed on time, on budget and within the established creative guidelines.
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – And why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
What You Will Do
- Assist in the creation and maintaining of production timelines as well as help out in on-boarding projects for multiple simultaneous programs.
- Help coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal hand-offs and final deliveries.
- Assist in tracking project progress and communicate status to both direct partners and visibility partners.
- Attend shoots and recordings, as needed, to help ensure execution remains in scope and that content aligns with the established creative expectations.
- Build and foster internal relationships through effective communication and management of expectations.
- Assist business operations manager and other internal partners with ongoing process optimization initiatives.
- Help Manage relationships with new creators.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a current second, third or fourth year student in your undergrad, first or final year Master’s in Music/Audio/Podcast Production or equivalent.
- You have some experience from media production and project management.
- Experience within the podcast space in a plus.
- You have knowledge of both audio and podcast pre-production, production and post-production, including processes, equipment and software.
- You have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm