We’re looking for a hardworking product marketing intern to join our Global Partner Solutions team in NYC. You will work in a team responsible for commercializing innovative ad solutions and developing the go-to-market strategies to improve growth. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – And why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
What You Will Do
- Build value propositions and brand strategies for products that support artists and their teams before launch.
- Bring new creator features to market, elevating them from software to experiences along the way.
- Collaborate with creator services and community management to educate artists and their teams on Spotify.
- Develop marketing programs & campaigns to drive product engagement in partnership with the wider Creator Marketing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing an MBA and have a keen interest in the music & audio industry.
- You’ve launched and/or marketed new products and services, owning and achieving key critical metrics.
- You’re curious and empathetic - With an eagerness to learn more about artists and the music ecosystem.
- You’re a phenomenal communicator who can convey ideas to end users and engineering teams alike.
- You love music.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm